Friday, August 9, 2013

Sweet Savannah Summer Sweater Contest..hmmm...what color?

I'm thinking very seriously about entering this contest through The Fibre Company.
Very nice cotton DK yarn and I have several summer shell patten ideas running around in my head.
but..what color to choose???they have some really lovely ones....I think either the chambray or the pinky red color, crepe myrtle  I think it's called would be great with my wardrobe.  It's always hard to second guess what color will show best and if color is a deciding factor in what designs are chosen, as the designs all end up as a spread in an upcoming publication.   The neutrals are safe and pretty too but  I'm tempted to stay with one of the colors that I was first drawn to.....ok decided.....crepe myrtle!

guess I'll have to set up a facebook page........#kwsummersweater   here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment